Just wanted to say Happy Valentine’s Day to my readers! I hope you are able to spend time with your friends, family and loved ones.
I did a little Valentine’s celebrating last night as CMV is off to California for a bit. Tonight I am planning on staying in and relaxing – perhaps with a glass of wine (3 buck chuck style) and some chocolate. Of course I’ll watch trashy tv and/or sex and the city and/or an Audrey Hepburn movie and/or a chick flick and/or some of my favorite tv Valentine’s day episodes. If your plans are similar to mine, may I recommend:
1. Friends – The One with the Candy Hearts
2. Sex and the City – The Agony and the Ex-tasy
3. The Sisterhood of the travelling Pants (1 or 2 – doesn’t matter)
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
5. 10 things I Hate about You
6. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
7. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
8. Valentine’s Day (obviously)
9. Any episodes of New Girl
OR if you are going another route…
10. Any kind of horror or slasher movie
Have a great evening no matter what you do and thanks for reading!
xo the fabulous life of a natural disaster