To me, Jennifer Aniston will always be the quintessential California, girl-next-door (who, of course, is also insanely gorgeous). Whether she’s on the red carpet or running errands, she looks effortlessly chic and put together, but with a very relaxed and carefree attitude. She is a big jeans, t-shirt and basics girl and rocks the hell out of a black dress. People often knock her for being boring, plain or simple – or not taking risks on the red carpet, but the girl knows what works best for her and she works it well! She definitely stays true to herself and seems to stay away from trends. Beauty-wise, Jen does the same – she simply enhances her features – no crazy bold lip color or complicated up-do. She always looks naturally beautiful and her classic style will be something I constantly try to emulate.
Jen does Denim
Jersey Dresses and Shorts
Get Jen’s Everyday Look
* Invest in some basics. They don’t need to be expensive – even ones from the Gap are great!
*Find your perfect pair of jeans. This can be a task, but it is worth your time. Finding a pair of jeans that fit you well and make you feel good is paramount.
*Get a thick brown belt – Jen seems to pair one with most of her denim.
* Pick up an easy-breezy dress that you can wear anywhere.
*Own a pair of durable flip flops and sneakers.
* Keep accessories light – add a scarf or dainty necklace for flare.
* Let your hair down! Experiment with flat ironing for sleek hair or using salt spray for a beach-y look.
* Get a natural looking glow. I recommend using a little self-tanner or tinted moisturizer such as Jergens for your body. Then dust on some bronzer, a little peachy/pink blush, mascara and a nude lip gloss!
T By Alexander Wang dress / Zara v neck tee / Uniqlo ribbed tank / Hollister Co. bootcut jeans / Superga lace up shoes / Havaianas waterproof sandals / Gold jewelry / Sole Society colorful scarve / Mango leather belt / C. Wonder aviator sunglasses / Benefit bronzing powder, $50 / NARS Cosmetics , $30 / Christian Dior mascara / Bare Escentuals lip gloss / Beauty product / Conair / Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray