It’s officially August which is the month of many endings and beginnings for me. Today is my last day of work and I have a week to pack, spend time with friends and then I’m off to San Diego. Considering I’m not an amazing packer and I never fold my clothes (truth) – next week should be interesting. I’ll let you know how that goes… or you can follow my Instagram – a picture is worth a thousand words…right?
…In Other News
1. H&M has finally launched their shopping website (my blogger bud StyleTab is repping Delaware for their 50 States of Fashion)! Of course it is just in time for me to be unemployed… I need to practice heavy self restraint.
2. Zara‘s Sale is still going on.
3. One of my favorite sites Who What Wear posted “30 Curator Blogs You’ll Want to Bookmark Now”. I’ll admit, I haven’t had a chance to look at all of them yet – but I’ve already bookmarked a bunch, and if you love all things fashion/style/etc, I would definitely give them a look.
5. I’m bored with my hair color but can’t work a salon trip into my budget. I am debating at-home highlights. Please tell me it’s a bad. idea.
5. True story – I really want a pair of Birkinstocks…
I hope you had a great week and have an even better weekend!
x your natural disaster